Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cohen Monster is One!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!  Exactly one year ago, Scott and I could have never imagined how one little baby boy could make our lives so fulfilling and joyous!  Cohen Robert turned one!  We threw a monster party!  A "cute" monster party to be exact!  Here are some of the special moments we captured!

Decor:





Cohen's Cake!  I had a blast with the fondant!  I was a little disappointed in the color of the icing!  I should have just left it white, but oh well!  The icing was delicious if I do say so myself!  Cohen loved it too!


Cohen's party hat!

This was a timeline set up so everyone could see how Cohen changed over the months!!

 These were the monster faces I made for the photo booth!  So much fun!


These were some of the monster centerpieces I made!


Cohen and his monster shirt!!!


Photo booth time: 
The Elders

Sandy, Camden (Marianne's grandson), Marianne (one of Cohen's babysitters)

 Christie and Lillian (Lilly and Cohen are about two weeks apart)

One happy monster family! 

Present time!

 Cohen was putting the shorts grandma got him on his head!



 The kids put the eyeballs from the wrapping paper I had made Cohen, all over his face!  He thought it was funny!


 Cake Time!  He loved everyone singing to him!









At first, he was very timid with the cake! Then, he decided he LOVED the icing!  This is the "After" picture (maybe mama decided to take it away at this point)!  Mama didn't let him have chocolate yet either!  Soon!

 Birthday boy all ready for bed after a great day!
I can't believe my big boy is one!  Where does the time go!  Scott and I love this boy so much!  He is such a blessing!  Happy Birthday Cohen Robert!  We love you!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see him! It really did look amazing--you did a great job Tawnya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE birthday party!! I can't get over what a transformation his haircut made!! He looks so grown up! I can't wait to see you all again :)

    ReplyDelete