Since we miss Daddy sooo much, we keep busy! So, what have we been up to lately?! Lots of things! I am really trying to come up with things for Cohen to do where he can play, create, explore and imagine! I want him to simply just have fun in life and have the ability to reach his full potential! Playing catch up on Cohen's scrapbook has been a high priority as well! Hopefully, there will be pictures to come soon! I have done some crafting with the mom-in-law, crafting with Tera, trying new HEALTHY recipes pretty much every time I cook and have been working out with Tera! Now, let's talk about that work out schedule. I currently have a love/hate relationship with P90X! I love how I feel when I am DONE working out, but to get started...it's like pulling teeth! However, I have become a true fan of that work out! I recommend it to anyone! Plus, I love his philosophy..."Do your best and forget the rest!" Perfect for me!!!! Anyway, we are trying our best to stay busy and be productive while we long to be with Daddy again! Another little update...I have also been searching for jobs in Idaho, even though I am absolutely loving the time I get to spend with my little man! Oh, and Kanobe, Layah and Lilly are doing great! They are loving the time they get to spend with Goose and Meggie!! Below are some pictures of what our busy, busy times equal out to...
This is a magnetic board that Aunt Beccah started for Cohen and I finally put all the finishing touches on it! Soo fun!!!
This is the craft that Jan and I did! This is our "countdown until Christmas" blocks! I had a great time! Just don't look to closely or you might see some uneven-ness :)
This is the first sensory bin I completed for Cohen! Obviously, it is a bug sensory bin! I also found him a net and a magnifying glass to help him explore! He LOVES it, which makes mommy happy! I plan to do an ocean sensory bin next!
On Valentine's Day, Jan and I watched the boys and Penelope so Adam and Tera could have a little date! We made sugar cookies! We were going to make playdoh, but we ran out of time! However, we did make that a few days later and was a huge success with the boys!!!
This is another fun idea I found! It is kind of like an "I spy" type of activity! It is just a water bottle filled with water and whole bunch of "odds and ends!" I am going to do another one with gel and different objects inside! The possibilities are endless!! I highly recommend it! Cheap and easy!! I like to find "quiet" toys to take along with us to help occupy my busy, BUSY toddler!! I let Cohen help me make this and he loved being mommy's helper!!
All of these fun activities are just tuckering out poor little Cohen!!
I find Cohen sneaking off to take breaks in Grandpa and Grandma's bed quite often! So cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment