Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting Ready for the Big Day!!!

I have so much fun planning parties for my loved ones.  I love to celebrate their special day, especially Cohen's.  I threw this together the week before.  We are on an EXTREMELY tight budget, but I was very pleased with how much I could do with a few decorations from the dollar store.  Oh, of course, there was a little grocery shopping too :)

Cohen's Sea Turtle Cupcakes

 Cohen's Fish Cake

 Jelly Fish made out of ribbon, paint, and a paper bowl

 Scott and I made this fish for one of the games

 Party Table



 Birthday Boy's 

 Party food!  We had Coral (Grapes), Star Fish (PB & J Sandwhiches), Shark Food (Granola Snack), Fish Bait (Gummy Worms), Schools of Fish (Swedish Fish), Shark Teeth (Cheese), and some Sea Water (Water and Soda)!





Did you guess the theme?!

No comments:

Post a Comment