Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Happy Halloween!!!

I know, I know...so behind in life.  Cohen had such a wonderful Halloween.  Scott and I enjoyed watching him have so much fun getting involved in all of the activities.  We decorated and carved pumpkins.  Then, Cohen got to go trunk or treating at the ward Halloween party.  He won first place in the costume contest and won a prize.  He was applauded as we walked through the door for the Halloween dinner.  He loved the attention!!!!  And, he LOVED his balloons!!!!

We painted a pumpkin, made a pirate pumpkin, and carved a pumpkin...



 Cohen loves pirates...

 He really didn't enjoy digging out all the pumpkin seeds...





 Meet Mr. Fredrickson!!!!!!

 Squirrel!!!!!!!



 A little girl in our ward saw us taking pictures and just jumped in.  So funny!!




He thought trunk or treating was amazing.  He couldn't believe that people were just giving him candy. He was done after like two trunks!  Haha!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard to see our sweet Cohen as Mr. Frederickson!!! ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete