Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cohen's Gone Fishing!!


This was Cohen's first time to go fishing.  He was so excited to go; however, I think he thought catching a fish would be so much easier than it actually was.  The poor guy didn't catch anything :( We probably didn't go at the right time to increase his chances, but he loved casting it out and reeling it back in.  He did not like to just sit there and wait so he chased and fed the ducks in between.  Mr. Trey liked sitting there letting the wind blow through his hair.  Then, he decided to eat and take a nap.  Scotty went on a run while Cohen and I did some more fishing.  Then, we propped up his pole and fed the ducks.  One of the ducks caught two fish and swallowed them whole right before our eyes.  I had NO idea that ducks even ate fish.  I thought it was crazy.  It was like that duck was just swimming along laughing at us and our efforts to catch one of those stinking fish and he just dips his little head in the water and pulls one right out in front of us.   I've got to give it to the duck...he's got some skills :)  All in all, we had a wonderful time together as a family.  Cohen is ready for round two!

Mr. Cohen

Daddy teaching Cohen all about the art of fishing!






 I remember fishing with my Dad when I was a little girl but if anyone saw me trying to cast...they would have laughed their tooshy off.  I thought I was going to "hook" one of us eventually.  I got better after Scotty helped me out!



Mr. Trey


1 comment:

  1. The HAIR your children are born with blows me AWAY!! :) Love Auntie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete