Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Trey Six Months?!

Where is the time going?  We are flying through these months and I can't keep up :(  We were traveling when Trey turned six months and I totally missed his pictures.  Here is one I got!  Here is what happened in this huge milestone month:
  • Started Solids on August 3, 2013
  • Avocado was First Food
  • 14lbs, 12 oz.= 5%
  • 26 1/2"=26%
  • 44cm head=74%
  • Had Six Month Shots
Mommy's Notes to Trey: Well, still not sleeping through the night.  Please consider soon.  :) Still no teeth.  You started avocado, barley, nectarines, prunes, oatmeal, peaches and bananas this month.  You seem to enjoy your solids.  You eat two solid meals a day and you are still nursing.  You still take 4-5 oz. at a time for Daddy and Wilma.  We have heard you say "da," "ga," and "na."  You really love your big brother and your family LOVES you very much!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment