Sunday, November 3, 2013

Red Rock Relay Race!

Scott and I ran the Red Rock Relay Race in Southern Utah September 12th and 13th.  Some friends from our ward invited us to run it with them.  We are so glad they did.  What an accomplishment.  It was a 187 mile race.  We started at Brianhead ski resort and ended in Springdale, Utah.  Springdale is close to St. George.  We were a 12 man team.  We each ran 3 legs a piece.  Scott ran 7 his first, 4.6 his second and 3.5 his third.  I ran 3.87 on the first, 6 on the second and 3.2 on the third.  We finished 34th out of 99 teams and ran it in 30 hours and six minutes.  So fun!  Hard....but fun!!!!

The finish line!!!





 Our team!!!




 So exhausted, but so worth it! 

 My cute hubby!  He helped me so much my second leg.  I ran 6 miles straight up hill on a dirt road and it was POURING on me!  He was awesome support and encouragement.  Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment