Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014!

Pumpkin carving time!  Scotty baked the pumpkin seeds for us. They were delicious.  Of course, my boys were not afraid to get in there and get the pumpkin guts out. They had fun.  Then, mommy decided it was okay to let Cohen carve his own pumpkin with the little carving knife.  Some people probably would think I was nuts; however, he did not get injured and he did amazingly well.  Unfortunately, mommy forgot to get a picture like a good mommy should have :( 






It is the Princess Layah!

Trunk or Treat time! There is batman and robin! Grandma Mangelson and I made their costumes.  Grandma made their gloves and capes.  She did all the hard work!  Thank you, Grandma!  










Happy Halloween from the Larsens!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I love them as batman and robin!! Their costumes look amazing and they look so stinkin' cute! Love and miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete