- Is really starting to talk and repeat alot of things!! Some of his favorite words and phrases are "Where'd it go?" "Milk" "Bark" "Shhhhh" "Fish" "Leeeellllly (for Lilly)" "NO" "Peeese (for please)" "Book (for book and blanket)" "Snack" "ball"
- Tries to run and climb everywhere
- HATES diaper changes (mommy wants to pull every single strand of hair out)
- Impresses me with the amount of animals sounds this kid knows (just give him a call)
- Loves to read books
- Loves, Loves, Loves farm animals and bugs
- Loves to bite and hit out of frustration and lack of ability to communicate
- Hates to share (learning in progress)
- Says sorry by giving a kiss
- Still is a rather good eater
- Loves marshmallows (thanks Papa for that one!!!!)
- Loves yogurt, cheese, eggs, tofu, smoothies, ANY fruit, etc...
- Loves to play chase and hide-n-seek
- Has a very good digestive system (if you know what I mean...what do you expect I love to capture and remember everything?...I am a diehard scrapbooker :P )
- Just started nursery at church
- Loves to have singing time
- This kid is accident prone (poor guy!!!) (Takes after Uncle Kelby)
I love this face! He has so many facial expressions and I am glad she caught some of them!
Even though I wasn't impressed with how the "mommy and me" pictures turned out, I still wanted a couple of the two of us! I can't wait until we get the chance for updated family pictures with daddy!!!


















What are you talking about??!!! I LOVE the mommy and me pics. They turned out really good. My favorite is the black and white of you two :)
ReplyDelete