Where does the time GOOO?! I cannot believe I completely skipped over February and March. Not like me :( Our lives are just too busy, and..............They just got BUSIER! Cohen is now doing preschool two days a week at Nampa Christian Schools. April 3rd was his first, big day. Cohen goes Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30. He was so excited to go and meet some new friends. He wants friends oh so very badly. Cohen's teacher is Miss Jamie. She is so bubbly and seems wonderful. They give out a newsletter to the parents weekly so we know exactly what he is working on and learning. He even gets to learn about the savior at school. I thought it was just too cute that they even have a science class in there. This last week they learned about ponds and the animals that live there. Our little boy is growing up. We sure love you, Cohen!
First Day of Preschool (April 3, 2014) :*(
Showing off his backpack...
So excited...
Trey-by was even excited for him...
Cutie patootie, Trey...
Time can slow down, NOW!!!





OH MY GOODNESS!!! Preschool already?!!! He looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteCohen, Auntie and Uncle are so proud of you! Have fun sweet boy :)
Trey baby is walking?!! I don't think Auntie knew this! You're such a big boy Trey! We love and miss you all so much!