Sunday, August 30, 2015

Easter 2015

Wow. All I can say is there was a very nice and generous Easter bunny for my boys this year. Since I am so behind on my journaling, we will see how many details I can pull to the front of the memory…

The boys (including Scott) waiting to see what the Easter bunny brought them...





Trey LOVES to hunt Easter eggs. It is probably for the fact that there is candy found in some of those eggs.  Yes, the Easter bunny decided to let them have candy this year.  I guess the bunny ran out of time and couldn't make the home made kind ;)


 All ready to go to Grandpa and Grandma Larsen's house for some Easter dinner.


The boys and their Grandpa. Unfortunately, Jan wasn't feeling too well and didn't want to take pictures.

 Three generations...

It was kind of weird this year. General conference fell on Easter Sunday.  So, the boys didn't get to wear their Easter outfit until the next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment