Well, this summer I had so many fun things planned out for the boys to keep them busy. After swimming lessons, I learned that I probably will wait one more year to put Trey in a structured sport since he is so busy and loves to do his own thing. Then, after t-ball, we decided Cohen needs to have another year to appreciate the opportunity to do these fun sports. Let's just say that Cohen did not find t-ball very fun AT ALL. It was just way too boring and he would rather be doing something else. He was seriously that kid out in the out field doing somersaults, picking grass, putting his head in his glove, and even running off the field to ask us how much longer he has to go through this torture. No matter what we did or say, we could not convince him to stay out there and be ready for the ball because his team really needed him. Now, everyone who knows me understands how hard this was on this mommy who LOVES to play sports and COULD NOT WAIT until she could start watching and teaching her own children a thing or two. I think I might have to wait for Trey to get older. I am hoping he will fulfill my "competitive sports" need.
Trey loved to share his snacks with the team :/ He also loved to run out in the middle of the game too!
He is so stinking cute. He hasn't really learned the meaning of the word hustle yet, either. He's so funny just trotting down the bases.





No comments:
Post a Comment