Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vegas Baby!!!!


After Scotty finished the bar exam, we headed to Las Vegas for a weekend!  It was a much deserved get away for him.  We left on the 3rd of March and came back on the 5th.  It was a rather short get away, but we had a wonderful time together!  Cohen got to spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa Mangelson!  He was in good hands!  We were really good and didn't even spend a penny on gambling.  We ate (ALOT), walked (ALOT), shopped, ran into some of Scotty's classmates from ONU (they were on spring break) and went to a Beatles show at Planet Hollywood!  All in all, it was a very memorable weekend!  Good times!!!

Some pictures of "The Strip" that gave us many blisters on our poor little footsies!  


Caesar's Palace!  This is where we stayed for the weekend!

Picture of the view from our room!  Not bad!











It was so crazy that we ran into Scott's friends from ONU!  They were on spring break, and thanks to Facebook, we were able to meet up with them :)  We had a great time hanging out with them and seeing them again!  Andy is on the left...Bret is on the right...

 Scott and I definitely tried to play the part one evening.  We got all dolled up before we went to the Beatles show!  I am talking Hollywood here ;)  We had a great time!  The show was awesome!  They sounded amazing!  I highly recommend it if you get up to Vegas sometime!




Even though Vegas might have been a little bit of a "culture shock" for me, I loved it!  Scotty and I will definitely go back sometime!  The shopping is absolutely amazing too!  I am definitely going back after Scotty gets a good job...just to SHOP!  Any takers for an exciting shopping trip??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment