Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Talents

 Well, I have been looking at different ways to save money.  So, I decided that I should learn how to groom my own pups.  It can cost anywhere from $35-$45 per dog for a grooming that they need pretty much every 3 months, if not sooner.  Insane, right?  This doesn't include vet visits with the vaccinations, nor does it include the heartguard they take monthly.  My little furry kids are rather expensive these days.  Anyways, I watched many you tube videos, got myself a grooming kit, and went to work.  Viola...below is the finished project (It was rather difficult but I am pleased for my first time)!

 Kanobe

 Lilly

 Layah

The ears, genital area, and legs were a lot harder than I thought.  I will be watching a few more videos. I might learn to cut Scott and Cohen's hair as well.  HOWEVER, there is no way this mama is going to give up her visits to the salon :)

Here's another bargain saver my mom and I did.  It costs us probably $10.  A nice, easy roman shade made out of the existing blinds.  I love pinterest.


Stay tuned because this Larsen clan has a lot of updates!!!!!!!

1 comment: