HERE HE IS..............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY!!!!!!
What a special day January 26th is. We received this little bundle of joy one year ago. We honestly didn't know how we could love another child as much as we did Cohen. That was until Mr. Trey-by here taught us differently. Our hearts our really amazing things. They just make more room to love these little children of our Heavenly Father. We definitely wanted to celebrate this day! We reserved a birthday party for Trey at Planet Kid, a huge indoor playground. Of course, we had a Denver Bronco themed party. I was a little frustrated with the lack of decoration available due to, you know, the BRONCOS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL :) We made it work though. Crystal, Warren, Suzanne, Skylar, Jon, Sailor and Ryder came to have some fun and celebrate with this guy. The kiddos got an hour of play and then were called upstairs to have some cupcakes and drinks! They were so generous and bought some fun things for Trey! A special day for a special boy! Thanks everyone who came to celebrate.
Before the big party. Here's Cohen!
The Larsen Brothers!
The Party!
Some Bronco cupcakes for people who did not want to eat my healthy carrot cake cupcakes with tofu/cream cheese frosting! (They were delicious...even Trey and Suzanne thought so!)
Planet Kid!
There was even a toddler town. I took Trey down there to play with me! He had a blast!
Yes, I let him play in this germ infested pool of balls! I can't even believe it! I can't even believe I booked a party at a place like this during cold and flu season! Man, I love my kids!
Yes, this is how Trey ate his cupcake the ENTIRE time. It was like he was nursing it or something. He ate the whole dang thing! So funny!
Cousin Ryder!
Skylar, Cohen, Warren and Trey (See, Trey is still eating his cupcake)
Cousin Sailor!
When we got home, Papa and Grandma Hartshorn had a package waiting for Trey! More presents!
We even wore out big brother!






















No comments:
Post a Comment