- Spiked first high temp of 104.5 & 105.1 (Very scary...treated for an ear infection) (Not convinced that is what it was)
- First New Year's January 1, 2014
- Sent Cohen to First Class in Primary January 5, 2014
- First Hair Cut January 9, 2014 (Almost 4 inches off)
- Started Clapping January 9, 2014
- Took Consecutive Steps Between Scott and I January 9, 2014
- Fed Orange for First Time January 9, 2014 (Trey had a rash shortly after; however, figured out it wasn't an orange) (Rash still remains a mystery)
- Tooth 3 & 4 Started to Break Skin January 14, 2014
Mommy's Notes to Trey: I really don't know if you will ever sleep through the night for me. I guess you just love nursing way too much! I like that time with you too! You are a pretty good eater. You really eat anything I give you. I hope you stay like this into your toddler years. Feeding yourself has definitely become something that you LOVE. You definitely seem to have a little temper. You start to scream when you don't get what you want :/ You are just cruising all over the place. If you are feeling brave, you will walk in between things. You love to play with your brother. Pretty much the only thing I can think of that you really don't like is your bum changes or getting dressed. You are impossible to change! It really is something mommy dreads doing. We love you so much and you look soooo handsome with your new hair cut!

No comments:
Post a Comment