Scott and I really love animals and are always looking for ways to teach Cohen to love and respect them! It is our hope that Cohen grows up to render the same love and respect for such wonderful creatures, and literally blessings, the Lord has provided us with!
Here is Cohen walking up to the ducks and geese! He just woke up from a nap and was so excited to wake up to see so many animals!
Look at all of them!
Cohen just could not wait to feed them!!!
Overcome with so much excitement!
Everybody wants some bread!
Needs more bread...
and then winds up to throw it...so cute!!
So I handed Cohen a slice of bread...well, when I turned back around he was eating it! This boy cracks me up! He would not feed the ducks or geese for awhile because he needed a little snack. Soo funny!! Look at those faces!! Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment