Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Late Halloween from the Larsens!!!

Well, Cohen and I arrived in Colorado right before Halloween!! Halloween was a great way to start off a wonderful stay with my father and Laura for six weeks! Because we were moving right before Halloween, my mom was very gracious in helping me get Cohen Monster's Halloween costume all ready! I must say, our little Jedi was awesome!!! He was so dang cute! I do believe Cohen's thick head of hair helped him play the part so well! Cohen thought trick-or-treating was pretty neat!! His face was so priceless as it lit up because people were just generously dropping candy into his bucket EACH AND EVERY house we visited. It was so fun to see and visit with those whom we hadn't seen in so long! The night ended with us stopping at grandma and grandpa's to visit everyone and show off Cohen's Jedi skills! He loved defeating Aunt Shawna with his light saber!! Happy Late Halloween!!! Let the force be with you this upcoming year! :)

Cohen, the Jedi!










Cohen and Papa Hartshorn!!

Lilly, Kanobe, and Layah


The Great Depressed Yoda, Kanobe

 Daddy bought Cohen Darth Vader's head to carry for Halloween!

Little Miss Lilly!

Happy Late Halloween!  Cohen and I loved spending time with everyone!  We wish Daddy could have been there to enjoy it with us!  Love you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment