Cohen just loves spending time with his mommy! This is definitely a true statement! However, I hope daddy doesn't become worried about some of the things Cohen copies from mommy! For instance, Cohen loves to wear mommy's necklaces around, put on mommy's chap stick, try out some of mommy's makeup, etc... It seems like everyday I find something new that Cohen finds himself to be enjoying. The newest additions...scrapbooking and cleaning his face with noxema!
I found Cohen walking around with a pair of my scrapbooking scissors clamped to his pajamas! He thought he was pretty funny!
Then, one night as I was cleaning my face, I turned around to my little mini-me :) I love him sooo much!
We will see what daddy thinks about all of this!!!

Troy is my mini-me!! He's always wanting me to paint his toes :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I LOVE how much you've been posting lately!!
I love him so much! -Daddy
ReplyDelete